2014年5月30日金曜日

COLORS (Buffet Restaurant)


I would like to introduce "COLORS" in Umeda.

My boyfriend knows and he took me there.

I went there at lunch time so I just can tell you about "Lunch".


You have some options to chose a main dish.

You can chose pasta, au gratin and meat.

I ordered chicken.



It was so good!

Actually, you can eat every bread that were on the table, and drink whatever you want.

You also can make salad by yourself.




It means, if you order a main dish, it's gonna be all-you-can-eat!

I tried most of bread:)

My chicken dish was ¥1500, and pasta which my boyfriend ate was ¥1200.

It's not so expensive because you can eat everything you want.

I'm not sure but I think there are some deserts.


Please go try them!

2 件のコメント:

  1. I want to go there.
    It isn't expensive and sounds nice!
    I'll try there.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. thanks for a comment!
      yes, i recommend you to go there.

      削除