2014年5月8日木曜日

KAMUKURA (Noodles Restaurant)


Today, I am going to post three times.

I actually was supposed to post every week, but I have been so busy to post:(


What I would like to introduce today is "KAMUKURA".

This is a chain of noodles restaurants, so these are also located in Tokyo, Kanagawa and Chiba, but I had never been there when I was in Tokyo.

Anyway, Nara is a cradle land of these noodles restaurants.

I went to this restaurant where is in Shinsaibashi.

I think I ordered "Oishii Ramen".



That one has a lot of Chinese cabbage, so it was crunchy texture.

Some of you guys expect like "Ramen restaurants are not good to
date or something like that.", but I can say this restaurant was good enough to date or eat with your friends especially for girls. 

This restaurant looked like kind of gorgeous.

All servers had toque blanches .

That is interesting for noodles restaurants, isn't it?


So I want to recommend you guys to try them!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿