2014年5月8日木曜日

EGGS 'N THINGS (Pancakes Restaurant)


I'm going to introduce about "EGGS 'N THINGS"!

They were from Hawaii.

This is also a chain of pancakes and light meals.

They actually have these restaurants in Tokyo and Kanagawa, but there were always many people waiting:(

That is why I didn't go there when I lived in Tokyo.

My first time going there was just a month ago.

I waited for thirty minutes to go inside.

I don't like pancakes with cream, so I ordered chocolate chips pancakes with strawberries.


Five pancakes on the plate!

I tried to eat everything and I could, but I didn't need to eat dinner on that day...hahaha

I love chocolate, so pancakes were perfect for me.

We have options to decide what we want with pancakes (this is not "have to").

I chose strawberries:)

Sour strawberries and sweet of chocolate were incredibly awesome!


You should try one!

You will be able to enjoy even you don't like cream, because you will have some options what you eat;)

1 件のコメント:

  1. I want to go there and eat perfect pancakes!! It looks so delicious. I'll try to order the pancake with cream and strawberries.

    返信削除